For a no obligation budgetary price complete this short form.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1642 370666
Accurate production information available enterprise wide
- Provides highly accurate 'live' information by continuously monitoring machine status.
- Information is distributed wherever it is needed from shop floor to board room.
- Ensures high visibility of production information
- See at a glance full machine status, hold-ups, breakdowns etc.
Powerful Analysis and Tracking
- Powerful tool set for analysing and tracking information.
- View, report, compare and analyse information over any time period.
- Analyse to single second detail or view long term trends over many months or years.
- Track information to verify the effect any changes or initiatives have had on efficiency.
Machine Downtime Reduction
- Identify the true causes of lost production - and where to target resources most effectively.
- Records all machine downtime events accurate to one second.
- Downtime reasons are recorded for major stoppages.
- Multiple sequential reasons and comments can be applied to downtime events.
- Downtime dashboards make it easy to edit, view and report as well as perform Pareto and root cause analysis.
KPI & OEE Reporting
- Supplied with the customised report set you need and will use.
- Editing or creating new reports is straight forward.
- Reports can display any information set you require using text, graphics or trends.
- Generated automatically or on demand, on screen, printed, emailed or stored electronically as pdf's for viewing on any PC.
Faster Response to Problems
- Unlimited alarms can be set to alert when problems occur - or are developing.
- React faster to problems - or avert them altogether for smoother production flow.
- Alarm are set to alert relevant people - e.g. an SMS text message to maintenance, an email to a manager, a tannoy message for stock replenishment, fax to a supplier etc.
Reduce Scrap & Rework - Improve Quality & Yield
- Count, report, analyse and track the level of scrap and rework for quality control.
- SPC capability available with automatic data collection.
- Expert System capability - Ideal for use in complex processes or where process variables need to be tightly controlled to ensure quality and repeatability of the end product.
- To automate quality control PlantRun connects to thousands of industrial measuring and metering devices.
Production Control and Automation
- PlantRun goes beyond reporting and analysis.
- Sophisticated recipe, batch and sequence control facilities allow any level of control and automation - no matter how complex or unique the application.
Improve Maintenance Effectiveness
- Provides high accuracy maintenance metrics / KPI's - MTBF, MTTR etc.
- Track maintenance and fault rectification times/reasons.
- Automate maintenance requests via public address, SMS, email for fast response to breakdowns
- Prioritise maintenance requests for key machines
- Alert when maintenance is due based on actual machine usage run / cycle times.
- Eliminates over or under maintenance.
- Electronically store files that are needed for machine operation and maintenance;
- Everyone knows where crucial information is when it is needed.
- Aids operator training by storing operating instructions, training documents, videos etc.
Security & Traceability
- Secure - password and privilege enabled.
- Unique user passwords allow tracking and analysis of operator effectiveness.
- Privileges allow users the level of system access relevant to them.
- Enhanced security and audit trail facilities for compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and equivalent global standards.
Flexible & Extendible Functionality
- Import and export data to third party enterprise packages
- Network across geographical sites/locations for multi site integration
- Based on a leading industrial automation package with full SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) capability allowing flexible and extendible functionality that goes beyond that of most comparable products.
- Analogue signal data acquisition capability for reporting and analysis of temperature, pressure, level, flow, humidity, voltage, current etc.
- Full support, training and maintenance provided to meet your specific requirements.
PlantRun systems are based upon one of four base levels which is then custom configured to provide a ready to run solution to match your exact requirements.
Each level builds upon the previous levels, so for instance, a level 3 system includes all of the functionality of the level 1 & 2 systems.
Level 1 - Asset Utilisation
Gives you accurate real-time information on the run stop status of your assets.
An asset can be a machine, line, workstation, manual operation etc.
- Utilisation KPI
- Report & Analysis Tools Built In
- Shift Tracking
- Remote Access options
- Large format shop floor display options
- SMS, email & audible alert options
Level 2 - Downtime CaptureGives you accurate downtime information for your assets and the reasons for it.
- Operator Interface at each asset
- Operator tracking
- Down time reason capture
- Track scrap and reasons for scrap
- Interlock to enforce reason entry
- Down time reports and analysis
- Production totals / reports
- Asset View and Group View analysis tools
- Operator tracking
- MS Access or SQL database
- Display Node factory floor KPI displays
Level 3 - OEE and Production tracking
Adds OEE and Production tracking functionality.
- Dynamic OEE capture
- Batch/Job/Lot/Works Order Traceability Option
- Manual / Auto shift patterns
- OEE by asset / operator / product / batch/shift
- Track asset speed & reasons for slow running
- Checklist option
- Work Instructions option
- Short Interval Control option
Level 4 - ERP / MRP / MIS integrationExchange data with third party packages, integrate recipes and improve maintenance effectiveness.
- Recipe Integration
- ERP/MRP/MIS Integration - Exchange production schedules
- Preventive Maintenance Alerts
- Process measurements
- Energy & Utilities Monitoring
Level 5 - Multi Site Solution
Link global operations to improve interoperability and collaboration
- Centralised server
- Site level data concentrators
- Operational Intelligence Dashboard