Checklists can be displayed on a PC, touch screen or tablet at the asset (or at any convenient location) when the operator logs on. The operation of the asset can be disabled, until the checklist has been completed.
The completed checklist is stored directly to digital format allowing easy retrieval and analysis and reporting.
- Checklists questions and answers can be randomised if required.
- Allows assets to be secured by password and privilege
- Stop workers without the correct training operating machines or equipment
- Paperless work instructions and procedures can also be displayed
- Access to assets can be controlled centrally
- Assets that are unfit for use can be disabled remotely