Whilst modern industrial computer systems are very reliable, their complexity and the harsh environments in which they work will inevitably lead to failures. Though the cost of the actual repair may be low, the true cost lies in terms of lost productivity which can be extremely high.
We appreciate the importance of prompt support to ensure that any hardware or software problems are resolved quickly with the minimum of disturbance to normal operations.
This prompt support requires 5 main ingredients:
- Technical support via phone and VPN / modem
- Off the shelf replacement parts
- On site fault diagnosis and repair
- Regular preventative maintenance
- Rapid equipment repair service
- Reduced system downtime
- Predictable maintenance costs
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Increased system life-span
We have been providing total system support to our customers since 1982. Over the years we have developed a system of annual contracts with different levels of maintenance support to meet customer needs. We will be pleased to provide full details on request.